The USG DUROCK Shower System is a fully bonded waterproofing system for tiled shower installations. It is designed to control moisture independently of the tile covering, while creating a solid base for a long-lasting shower. The USG DUROCK Shower System is a superior, engineered system that is faster and easier to install than traditional mud bed shower construction.
- Molded high-density, pre-sloped EPS shower tray with slim 1 in. perimeter and optimal 2% slope allows for a wider variety of tile shapes and sizes and is ideal for barrier free designs
- Shower kit includes shower tray, shower curb(s), drain kit assembly, 36 in. x 50 ft. membrane roll, 5 in. x 50 ft. membrane band, 4 inside corners (2-packs) and 2 outside corners (1-pack), 1 pipe seal and 1 mixing valve seal
- Innovative, unique drain and grate design with bonded non-woven fleece on top and bottom of drain bonding flange for better mortar bond and an adjustable grate design that accommodates 1/8 in. to 1 in. thick tile
- Thin, yet durable waterproof, vapor-proof membrane that is easy to install and eliminates unwanted build up at seams and overlaps
- Durable ABS shower tray disk provides solid support under the drain